nightfox: (Merlin Sleeping)
Hello my beloved FList! I want to apologize for being MIA so badly lately. I'm still struggling with sleeping 18-22 hours a day from all the drugs. What time I do manage to stay awake is being dedicated toward finishing my [livejournal.com profile] merlin_canon fic. I've managed a few responses to your entries here and there when I can feel that I am only gonna be awake for like 20 minutes before I fall back asleep. Yeah, it's that bad and I can tell each time I wake whether it's gonna be a brief bit of wakefulness or the rarer long one.

So, please forgive me but as my inbox now has over 300 unanswered messages (and that's after I cull the spam, adverts and emails I know I won't bother with each day) there is a damn good chance I won't get to read any of your newest stories or posts with your latest news. I haven't lost interest, I'm just losing time!

I tend to have a massively guilty conscience about things like that. I love to be supportive of everyone so I feel the need to extend this apology to all of you on my friends list. I love you guys but I'm just not me right now. So, I am so very sorry for my absence. At this point, I don't know when I'll be back to my chatty self so please don't take it personally!

Date: 2012-03-22 12:07 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] elirwen.livejournal.com
just relax and concentrate on getting better, everything else can wait :)

Date: 2012-03-22 12:59 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] lolafeist.livejournal.com
Just rest and heal, lady. Thinking of you.

Date: 2012-03-22 01:50 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] ravyn-ashling.livejournal.com
we'll be just right here when you're ready to get back, yeah? for now, concentrate on resting and getting better ♥ sending love your way~

Date: 2012-03-22 02:56 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] alba17.livejournal.com
Oh my gosh, just get better! That sounds awful. I hope your pain levels will decrease soon so you don't have to take that stuff.

Date: 2012-03-22 04:30 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] enednoviel.livejournal.com
We're not going anywhere! *G* Hope things will get better soon.

Date: 2012-03-22 07:39 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] loaded-march.livejournal.com
Hey! None of that. Take care of yourself first!

Date: 2012-03-22 07:48 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] fuckyeah.livejournal.com
Dude, we'll still be here after you get better, and those who aren't are worth having as friends anyways. Focus on yourself first!

Date: 2012-04-05 06:30 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] bunnysworld.livejournal.com
*hugs* Hope you're feeling better soon! Miss you!

Date: 2012-04-05 11:15 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] k-nightfox.livejournal.com
Thank you! Missed you too. I saw that you've been posting a lot while I've been semi-comatose but I've had to spend what little lucid time I've had to work on my committed fics. I did manage to get my [livejournal.com profile] merlin_canon fic completed on the very last day of the extension they gave me. Now I'm working on my submission for [livejournal.com profile] dark_fest when I have a few hours when my brain will function. They too were kind enough to give me an extension but I only have 4 more days to finish and I am barely half done!

Cross your fingers for me! This is the last writing commitment I have except for [livejournal.com profile] paperlegends for which I still have a few months to recover & write for. Lesson learned: drop out of writing fests when you are told you need to have spinal surgery right in the middle of them!

Hoping to be back in the groove soon, my friend! *hugs*

Date: 2012-04-05 11:19 am (UTC)From: [identity profile] bunnysworld.livejournal.com
Don't stress yourself out! You need the time to recover.
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you. *sends good vibes*

Date: 2012-04-05 01:16 pm (UTC)From: [identity profile] k-nightfox.livejournal.com
Thank you, that means a lot to me!

Profile

nightfox: (Default)
nightfox

September 2025

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Most Popular Tags

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Oct. 24th, 2026 06:23 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios